APIL Guide to Accidents at Work£65.00
A major addition to the APIL Guides Series of practical handbooks designed specifically to meet the needs of claimant personal injury lawyers.
Written by specialist personal injury lawyers with extensive experience of employer’s liability cases, APIL Guide to Accidents at Work is a practical and authoritative text which sets out the law and practice required to conduct such claims effectively.
The APIL Guide to Accidents at Work enables practitioners to make individual, principled assessments of employer’s liability cases by focusing on the main common law principles and key statutory provisions, together with procedural guidance and practical advice on running a case.
This new edition has been extensively revised and updated, and includes:
- A new chapter on risk assessment
- A new section containing draft model pleadings
- All major case-law such as Robb v Salamis and Baker v Quantum
- General Principles of Negligence
- Vicarious Liability
- Risk Assessment
- Statutory Duty
- Contributory Negligence
- Accidents in the Workplace
- Working at Height
- Work Equipment
- Work Equipment – Specific Areas
- Manual Handling
- Accidents on Construction
- Practice and Procedure
- Appendix (incorporating advice on drafting, checklists and other materials)
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
Provides a convenient one stop source of reference for occupational illness claims
Law, Practice and Precedents
"my preferred first port of call for any query on the law or procedure" PI Focus