To get your free online trial, complete this form, email email@example.com with your name and company name or call +44 (0) 20 7400 3312 and quote G521J.
Jordans Company Administration and Governance provides you with practical guidance in all the key areas of company administration and compliance, in a form that is easily accessible. Whether you need help on implementing the Bribery Act, choosing a name for a new venture or reviewing the company’s insurance cover, this resource has it covered.
Benefits of the service include:
- Comprehensive - Offers essential guidance for private companies in a
- Written by acknowledged experts - A team of specialists ensures that the
whole work benefits from a breadth of expertise.
- Practical - Each section contains definitive advice with relevant precedents.
- Accessible - Available in a format to suit you: as one single handy looseleaf
volume or online
- Regularly updated - Six updates a year incorporating changes in the law
- Precedents and model documents - Expertly drafted to save you
- Companies House forms - Guidance on the more complex forms, with
- Forms and precedents - Available in online format or CD-ROM, ready to
complete and print
- Cases and commentary - On topical subjects from the IN FOCUS Newsletter
- Further information and contact details - Ensures all the required
information is to hand
- Available in print as well as an online service